Gluten-free, Grain-free, Low-FODMAP, Paleo, Raw, Vegan
This breakfast bowl is cold, green take on the Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie recipe. This breakfast bowl comes together quickly since all ingredients are added to the blender at once, and is a perfect option for busy mornings.
Topping with homemade or grain-free granola and blueberries adds delightful texture, color, and crunch. It’s also a great way to get in your first serving of healthy greens!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Equipment: food processor, magic bullet, or blender
1. In a blender, magic bullet, or food processors add all the ingredients below and blend together until smooth and creamy. Scrap down the sides as needed and re-blend.
- 6 ice cubes
- 2 large ripe bananas (or frozen)
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
2. Pour the smoothie into two tall glasses or bowls and top with your favorite granola and blueberries. Enjoy!
- Your favorite granola